Brigitte E. Lifschitz, LCSW
Pathways to Self-Realization Through Hypnosis, EMDR, EFT and Psychotherapy
Pathways to Self-Realization is an approach to psychotherapy that goes beyond talk therapy, Regular talk or analytical therapy is an effective but slower process when used alone. My approach includes a variety of techniques such as Ericksonian hypnotherapy, EMDR and EFT. Each of these methods can deepen the psychotherapy experience and resolve long-standing emotional, relationship and career challenges much more quickly. I tailor the psychotherapy sessions to the needs and personality of each individual who seeks treatment.
Ericksonian hypnosis and EMDR are methods that can move therapy along much more quickly and deeply than talk therapy alone. These techniques access parts of memory and experiences that seem elusive and unreachable . EFT is a tapping approach that an individual can perform on him or herself to reduce anxiety and resolve other issues. I have been incorporating these techniques for over 20 years and find them highly effective.
–Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
-Eye Movement and Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
–Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
SPECIALTIES- Individuals and Couples
- Addictions: Smoking, Weight Loss, Bulimia
- Anxiety and Stress Reduction: Panic Attacks, Performance Anxiety, Phobias, Nail biting, Hair Pulling
- Career: Search, Change, Loss
- Couples Counseling
- Depression: Grief, Loss, Bereavement, loss of a pet
- Insomnia; Chronic Fatigue
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pain Management: Surgery, Dental, Chemotherapy, Fractures
- Phobias: Fear of Flying, Medical Procedures, Social Phobia, Enclosed Spaces, Insects, Rodents
- PTSD: Trauma from Abuse, Accidents, and Traumatic Events
AGE GROUPS for Individuals, Couples and Families
Young Adults (18 -25)
Call: 212-877-1931 for a free phone consultation.
E-mail: email@example.com for more information.